As noted, there are several ways of boosting Omega-3 intake, including increasing salmon consumption, taking lots of fish oil (up to 10 g per day), and up to 1/2 cup of fresh ground flax seeds (about 20 g of LNA) (with almond milk and blueberries). However, as with any change to your diet, it is preferable to phase in the change gradually, so as not to shock your digestive system, which can cause, among other things, flatulence. Consider starting with with tablespoon of flax seed, and/or one gram of fish oil, and then gradually increasing over three or four weeks to give your body time to adjust.
- Swami Odo Breathe Video
- Discussing Omega-3 Test Results with Health Practitioner
- Omega-3 Blood Test Results
- GLA and Inflammation
- “Essential for Optimal Health” – Daily Omega-3 Intake Chart
- Krill Oil Better Than Regular Fish Oils?
- About Swamiodo
- Video – How To Get More Omega 3 Fatty Acids Into Your Diet
- HIGHER OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID LEVELS MAY SLOW BIOLOGICAL AGING