I do not have any pets myself. However, I seem to recall a reference in “The Queen of Fats” to a study that showed that increasing the omega-3 intake of rats (or mice?) was able to reverse diabetes, although human studies have not had as successful outcomes. Several websites suggest Omega-3 supplements for cats with diabetes as one potential treatment. The Ascenta company have jumped on the idea of Omega-3s for animals, and have Omega-3 products specifically marketed for horses, dogs and cats. Apparently “there is a growing popular trend of adding fat to horses’ diets.” The Ascenta website has a good summary of articles and research studying the effects of equine, canine and feline Omega-3 supplementation. The link is [http://www.ascentaanimalhealth.com/health-science/health/the-real-skinny-on-fatty-acids].
- Swami Odo Breathe Video
- Discussing Omega-3 Test Results with Health Practitioner
- Omega-3 Blood Test Results
- GLA and Inflammation
- “Essential for Optimal Health” – Daily Omega-3 Intake Chart
- Krill Oil Better Than Regular Fish Oils?
- About Swamiodo
- Video – How To Get More Omega 3 Fatty Acids Into Your Diet
- HIGHER OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID LEVELS MAY SLOW BIOLOGICAL AGING